Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit

Cedar Rapids restaurant evacuated after fire

  • Updated
  • 0
Fire 3 Web

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KWWL) -- The Chrome Horse Saloon in Cedar Rapids was evacuated after a fire Thursday evening.

The Cedar Rapids Fire Department responded to the 1200th block of 3rd St. SE at 5:40 p.m. Thursday.

A light on the ceiling on the second floor room caught fire. The restaurant, on the ground floor, was evacuated.

The fire was contained to the second floor, causing minor damage.

Nobody was hurt, and the restaurant was able to resume business.