(KWWL) -- The Iowa Department of Public Health is reporting 257 new cases of COVID-19 in Iowa and 4 additional deaths, according to the state's coronavirus map.
- 257 new positive cases in Iowa, 3,159 total
- 4 additional deaths, 79 total deaths
- 1,013 new negative cases, 22, 661 total negative cases
- 25,820 total people tested
- 1,235 confirmed cases recovered
Black Hawk County is reporting the most new cases with 67, including a child between the ages of 0-17 years old. The county is also reporting a new death, a middle-aged adult between the ages of 41-60 years old. Linn County is reporting 14 new cases and 2 more deaths.