JOHNSTON, Iowa (KWWL) -- Governor Reynolds announced new coronavirus numbers in Iowa as of Tuesday:
- 189 new positive cases, 1,899 total positive cases, 82 total counties
- Six additional deaths, 49 total deaths.
- 481 new negative tests today, 17,467 total negative tests
- 3,415 tests available at the State Hygenic Lab
- 19,366 Total people tested
- 163 hospitalized as of last night, 790 total cases recovered (42%)
Reynolds said that 86 of the 189 new cases are connected to an outbreak at a Tyson plant in Louisa County.
For more information, go to the IDPH website.
This is a developing story and will be updated.