Residents leave building after smelling natural gas - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Residents leave building after smelling natural gas

Posted: Updated:
DUBUQUE (KWWL) -

The smell of natural gas led to the evacuation of six people from their residence on Dubuque's New York St. today. 

Dubuque Assistant Fire Chief, Keven Esser, said no one was injured in the incident. 

Energy crews were able to check out the utilities and ventilate the building. 

Residents were able to go back inside after just a short time. 

Powered by Frankly