Firefighters respond to Dubuque mobile home fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Firefighters respond to Dubuque mobile home fire

Posted: Updated:

Firefighters put out a fire at a mobile home shortly before 2:30 Thursday morning.

It happened at 1289 Prairie Du Chien Drive in Dubuque. A homeowner woke up to smoke detectors going off. Firefighters say he saw smoke and flames inside the home and got his family out.

When firefighters got there, they saw light smoke coming from the home. They discovered the fire beneath it, and quickly put it out.

The fire was caused by lint ignited in the dryer exhaust duct. Crews remained on scene for just over an hour.

No one got hurt.

Powered by Frankly