One person recovers from fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

One person recovers from fire

Posted: Updated:
MARION (KWWL) -

At least one person is recovering from burns after a fire sparks in eastern Iowa this weekend.

According to Marion firefighters, they were called to 3950 Cottage Grove Hill Road for a basement fire at 4:43 a.m. Saturday.

Investigators say they believe it may have started from a candle.

Firefighters say the people in the home were able to douse the flames with a fire extinguisher, and at least one person was driven to the hospital to be treated for burns.

We're working to learn more details about the fire.

Please stay with KWWL news on air and online as we continue to follow this story.

Powered by Frankly