Man's hand burned putting out stove fire in Dubuque - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Man's hand burned putting out stove fire in Dubuque

Posted: Updated:

DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) - Officials say one person has been injured in a stove fire at a Dubuque house.

The Telegraph Herald reports that the fire occurred Friday morning, when Dubuque firefighters were called for a report of a blaze at 456 Hill St.

Firefighters say the fire was extinguished by an occupant in the home using a towel. The man, who was not identified, was taken to a local hospital for treatment of a burned hand.

Two people other people had safely fled the house.

Information from: Telegraph Herald, http://www.thonline.com

Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly