Grill fire spreads to Waterloo home - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Grill fire spreads to Waterloo home

Posted: Updated:
WATERLOO (KWWL) -

One person is taken to the hospital after a grill fire.  Crews were called to the 1100 block of Sandpiper Court in Waterloo around 6 o'clock Tuesday evening.

Waterloo Fire says a woman was grilling on the deck in the backyard when the fire started.  It spread to the back of the home, as well as the attic and first floor.

The woman was taken to the hospital for precautionary reasons, but is expected to be ok.

Powered by Frankly