Man taken to the hospital following fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Man taken to the hospital following fire

Posted: Updated:
DES MOINES (WHO) -

A man was taken to the hospital following a fire in Maxwell Saturday morning.

The garage was damaged, and investigators are working to investigate what sparked the fire.

Three different departments were called to the scene of 425 Metcalf Street at approximately 10 a.m. on Saturday.

The owners of the home were able to make it out in time, but one person was taken to the hospital with burns on his arm after trying to save his truck from the burning garage.

WHO-TV of Des Moines originally reported this story, and you can see their full report here

Powered by Frankly