Pet dies in Waterloo house fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Pet dies in Waterloo house fire

Posted: Updated:
WATERLOO (KWWL) -

Waterloo firefighters were called to a house fire around 7:00 p.m. Saturday.

According to our KWWL photographer, there was a lot of smoke in the Fairview Avenue home, and firefighters are trying to douse the flames.

We are told the fire sparked at 1018 Fairview Avenue.

It seemed witnesses were emotional about the house fire.

Authorities say one of the family's pets died in the fire.

Please stay with KWWL as this story develops.

Powered by Frankly