From time to time, KWWL runs contest via their website, kwwl.com. Below are the general contest rules KWWL uses for these contests. These are presented here for informational purposes only. Rules for specific contests supersede these rules, and will be used in the conduct of those contests.
Official contest rules:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
3. Must be at least 21 years of age to win.
4 KWWL will conduct the contest and KWWL will be the final judge on all matters related to the contest. The judge's decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters. By entering a contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the sweepstakes, and sign any and all appropriate winners forms required for the contest. KWWL reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
5 In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
6 Winner's voice, name & likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation. By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless KWWL and participating sponsors and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, printing suppliers, and prize suppliers from damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prizes received in this sweepstakes.
7 Employees of KWWL and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible.
8. KWWL reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the sweepstakes as circumstances merit.
9. KWWL may require the winner to come to KWWL at 500 E 4th St. Waterloo, IA 50703 weekdays between the hours of 8am-5pm to claim their prize. Winners may have to sign a liability release, publicity release and accept or decline release. Prizes cannot be mailed. Winner may be required to pick up their prize at sponsor location.
10. Winner must be a resident of the KWWL "Total Service Area" and must reside in the following counties (or counties bordering to said counties) in Iowa: Winneshiek, Allamakee, Chickasaw, Butler, Bremer, Fayette, Clayton, Grundy, Black Hawk, Buchanan, Delaware, Dubuque, Tama, Benton, Linn, Jones, Iowa, Johnson, Cedar, Keokuk, Washington.
11. Winners are not eligible to win another contest or sweepstakes with KWWL for 30 days after winning.
12. KWWL and sponsors reserve the right to terminate this sweepstakes at any time.
13. Each contest runs for a specific period of time, determined by KWWL
If you cannot see the entry form below, please send Name, Complete Address, Phone Number and e-mail address to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate the name of the contest in the Subject Line. Note that incomplete entry forms will be rejected.
If you choose not to enter via online, you may mail in your entry. A postcard with complete name, address and telephone number, along with name of the contest must be mailed to KWWL, 500 E 4th St Waterloo, IA 50703. Postcard entries must be postmarked with a date within the contest date range. Note that incomplete entry forms will be rejected.