Gas leak outside high school caused by lawn mower - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Gas leak outside high school caused by lawn mower

Posted: Updated:
GRUNDY CENTER (KWWL) -

Police say a gas leak started outside Grundy Center High School today after a gas line was hit by a lawn mower.  Fire crews quickly arrived on the scene and shut the line off before anything further happened.

All students inside were already on their way out due to an early dismissal.  There were no injuries in the incident.

Powered by Frankly