Gas leak at Cedar Falls house caused by motorcycle - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Gas leak at Cedar Falls house caused by motorcycle

Posted: Updated:
CEDAR FALLS (KWWL) - On Monday, Nov. 10, there was a gas leak outside a house located at 612 W 8th St. in Cedar Falls.

Cedar Falls Utilities workers, the Cedar Falls Fire Department, and the Cedar Falls Police Department both responded to the gas leak call.

The Cedar Falls Fire Department said that the leak was caused after a motorcycle fell into the gas line.

According to the fire department, the motorcycle's engine was not running, but multiple people were pushing it up a hill near the house when they lost control.

By the time a KWWL crew arrived at the scene, the leak had been fixed.


Powered by Frankly