Family says house is loss after fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Family says house is loss after fire

Posted: Updated:
GREENE (KWWL) - Fire crews say they responded to a house fire in Greene Saturday night.

It happened at 203 S. 2nd St. Family members KWWL spoke with say the fire victims, Michael and Brandi Hayner, are staying with friends; they believe the fire started in the dryer in the home.

According to the family, the house is a total loss.






Powered by Frankly