Hudson house fire causes smoke, water damage - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Hudson house fire causes smoke, water damage

Posted: Updated:
HUDSON (KWWL) -

Fire fighters in Hudson put out a fire that started in a home Tuesday morning.

Crews responded to a home around 8:45 a.m. on Tuesday in the 100 block of Michelle Drive to find smoke coming from house.

One person was home at the time of the fire, but was able to get out safely.  She was treated on the scene for possible smoke inhalation.

Hudson Fire Chief Chad Schmidt says the house sustained smoke and water damage because of the fire and efforts to put it out.

The American Red Cross was on the scene of the fire to assist.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KWWL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Sandy Youngblut at 319-291-1259. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.