CLARKSVILLE (KWWL) -
Butler County authorities are trying to figure out what sparked a fire in Clarksville Tuesday morning.
According to the sheriff's office, the fire started at the Casey's General Store in the 200 block of S. Main Street around 1:45 a.m. They say no one was injured but the store is a total loss.
Butler County Auditor Liz Williams says the fire will affect voting in Clarksville, as the Casey's store was next door to a city polling place. Voting will now be held at the Clarksville Public Library in the 100 block of W. Green St.
Williams says voting will still take place from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Tuesday, March 11 2014 7:03 PM EDT2014-03-11 23:03:21 GMT
Tuesday the Alburnett Community School District had to re-route some buses due to standing water on the roads. It's a problem they may be facing a lot this spring. Many of the district's 650 students take one of the seven bus routes.More >>
Tuesday the Alburnett Community School District had to re-route some buses due to standing water on the roads. It's a problem they may be facing a lot this spring. Many of the district's 650 students take one of the seven bus routes. More >>
Syria's state-run news agency says three suicide bombers have detonated their explosive belts in a hotel in the northeastern town of Qamishli, killing three people.More >>
The number of Syrian children affected by the civil war in their homeland has doubled in the past year to at least 5.5 million - more than half the country's children - with devastating effects on the health, education...More >>
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Sandy Youngblut at 319-291-1259. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.