CLARKSVILLE (KWWL) -
Butler County authorities are trying to figure out what sparked a fire in Clarksville Tuesday morning.
According to the sheriff's office, the fire started at the Casey's General Store in the 200 block of S. Main Street around 1:45 a.m. They say no one was injured but the store is a total loss.
Butler County Auditor Liz Williams says the fire will affect voting in Clarksville, as the Casey's store was next door to a city polling place. Voting will now be held at the Clarksville Public Library in the 100 block of W. Green St.
Williams says voting will still take place from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has opened the Winter Paralympics in Sochi against the backdrop of his country's military action in Crimea.More >>
With a solitary Ukrainian athlete taking part in the opening ceremony, Russian President Vladimir Putin opened the Winter Paralympics in Sochi on Friday against the backdrop of his country's military action in Crimea.More >>
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Sandy Youngblut at 319-291-1259. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.