Cedar Rapids family displaced following chimney fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Cedar Rapids family displaced following chimney fire

Posted: Updated:
CEDAR RAPIDS (KWWL) -

A family of four is without a home Wednesday night following a Cedar Rapids house fire.

It happened just before eight p.m. Wednesday in the 3700 of Terrace Hill Dr. NE.

Fire officials believe a malfunction in the home's chimney sparked the fire.

Everyone was able to make it out of the house safely.

Powered by Frankly