Two Dubuque County homes are damaged after a fire started in a wood stove.
Crews were called to an area south of Rickardsville Sunday afternoon. Authorities say the fire started in a wood stove on the porch of a house then spread to another home. Three different fire departments responded to the blaze.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Sandy Youngblut at 319-291-1259. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.