Fire dept: Space heater causes fire at Waterloo home - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Fire dept: Space heater causes fire at Waterloo home

Posted:
WATERLOO (KWWL) -

Fire crews say a space heater caused smoke damage to a home in Waterloo Saturday.

Crews were called around 2 p.m. to the house at 317 Boston Ave.

Fire crews say a space heater set some materials in the basement on fire.

It caused smoke damage to the home.

No-one was hurt.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KWWL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Sandy Youngblut at 319-291-1259. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.