Five trends you should start in 2013
1. Rethink your drink -- switch to green tea for more antioxidants (and it's calorie free)
2. Switch your whole grains-- use whole grains like quinoa, couscous or bulgur to add variety
3. Be simple -- manufacturers are introducing more products with fewer ingredients so the label is easier to understand
4. Be brand specific -- shopping with store brands can save you over 30% each time you shop
5. Mini everything -- miniature desserts, single portioned entrees and side dishes will be available more readily at home, in store, and at restaurants
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KWWL. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Sandy Youngblut at 319-291-1259. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.