What is the Petite Sirloin Roast?
· The Petite Sirloin Roast is a smaller, premium roast at an affordable price
· It is from the top sirloin, it is rich and flavorful, yet versatile --every bite is edible because all unwanted fat and connective tissue are removed.
· The petite sirloin roast is portioned into 1 ½ to 2 ½ pound servings, which can be left whole or portioned into lean, thick cut filets.
How do I order it?
· ask at your meat counter for a Petite Sirloin Roast.
· If you want the roast cut into filets, you can do this at home, or have it done for you
How do I cook it?
For roast : use your favorite seasonings and roast at 325 for approximately 30 minutes per pound in a shallow roasting pan. Do not add water or cover. Remove roast when meat thermometer reaches 135 for rare; 145 for medium.