What is the Petite Sirloin Roast?
· The Petite Sirloin Roast is a smaller, premium roast at an affordable price
· It is from the top sirloin, it is rich and flavorful, yet versatile --every bite is edible because all unwanted fat and connective tissue are removed.
· The petite sirloin roast is portioned into 1 ½ to 2 ½ pound servings, which can be left whole or portioned into lean, thick cut filets.
How do I order it?
· ask at your meat counter for a Petite Sirloin Roast.
· If you want the roast cut into filets, you can do this at home, or have it done for you
How do I cook it?
For roast : use your favorite seasonings and roast at 325 for approximately 30 minutes per pound in a shallow roasting pan. Do not add water or cover. Remove roast when meat thermometer reaches 135 for rare; 145 for medium.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KWWL. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Sandy Youngblut at 319-291-1259. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.