Marion home damaged from fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Marion home damaged from fire


A Thanksgiving fire damages a Marion home.

Fire fighters were called to the 200 block of Grand Avenue around 2:45 p.m.

Marion authorities say the fire started in the kitchen on a stove that left unattended.

No one was home at the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KWWL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Sandy Youngblut at 319-291-1259. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at