Fire at Dubuque duplex - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Fire at Dubuque duplex

Posted:
DUBUQUE (KWWL) -

Two people are safe after an early Saturday morning fire in Dubuque. It happened at a duplex at 2414 Windsor Avenue.

The Dubuque Fire Department got the call just after 2:30 a.m.

We're told two people were home at the time, but they heard the smoke detectors going off and got out safely.

Dubuque fire officials said this weekend's time change serves as a good reminder to change the batteries in smoke detectors.

Powered by Frankly