UPDATE: Firefighters believe Dunkerton house fire was electrical - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

UPDATE: Firefighters believe Dunkerton house fire was electrical

Posted:
DUNKERTON (KWWL) -

A Wednesday morning fire in Dunkerton is believed to have started in the computer room of the home and started by something electrical.

Fire crews were called to a home on the 6000 block of Douglas Street around 7:45 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Firefighters were able to put out the fire quickly.  No one was home at the time of the fire.

The owner of the home estimates losses to be over $100,000.

No investigation is planned.

Powered by Frankly