Smoke fills Coralville business - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Smoke fills Coralville business

Posted:

Smoke filled the Coralville Applebee's restaurant Thursday morning. Fire crews were called to the building in the 200 block of 12th Avenue around 7:15 a.m.

They found a laundry container smoldering in the kitchen area. They got it out of the building and had to use ventilation fans to clear out the building.

Officials do not know a damage estimate at this time.

 

 

Powered by Frankly