Fire in Evansdale causes total loss of shed - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Fire in Evansdale causes total loss of shed

Posted:
EVANSDALE (KWWL) -

Evansdale firefighters battled a metal shed fire Sunday morning.

It happened in the 300 Block of Rae St. in Evansdale. Firefighters got the call around 4:45 a.m. 

When they arrived, the metal shed was fully engulfed.  Firefighters say a paper carrier noticed the fire and called it in.

The owner wasn't home at the time.

Powered by Frankly