Stovetop fire causes apartment complex to evacuate - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Stovetop fire causes apartment complex to evacuate

Posted:
CEDAR RAPIDS (KWWL) -

A stovetop pan was the cause of fire in Cedar Rapids that made 26 people have to leave their apartments.

The Cedar Rapids Fire Department was called to an 18-unit complex at the 300th block of 29th St. SE.

One person was taken to the hospital for evaluation because of smoke inhalation.

This is the second Cedar Rapids apartment fire in two days.

Powered by Frankly