One taken to the hospital in Waterloo cooking fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

One taken to the hospital in Waterloo cooking fire

Posted:

WATERLOO (KWWL)--  Fire crews in Waterloo responded to a house fire near Littlefield Road and Corning Avenue Thursday night.

Waterloo fire crews say it was a kitchen fire in the 1000 block of Littlefield Road.

It started just after 8 p.m., caused by unattended cooking according to fire officials.

The fire was contained to the kitchen area.

Officials say one person was taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation.

 

Powered by Frankly