Small fire at Sartori Hospital - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Small fire at Sartori Hospital


WATERLOO (KWWL) -- A morning fire caused several thousand dollars in damage to Sartori Memorial Hospital Saturday.

The Cedar Falls Fire Chief tells us the fire was caused by work being done to a generator.

Chief Roger Sensland said a part of the generator got too hot and started part of the roof on fire.

He said no one was injured or evacuated. 

Chief estimates about $5 to $8-thousand in damage.

Powered by Frankly