Faulty furnace to blame in Robins garage fire - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Faulty furnace to blame in Robins garage fire

Posted:

Robins (KWWL)-- Fire crews in Robins say a faulty furnace is to blame for a garage fire early Sunday morning.

Crews were called to a home in the 300 block of South Troy Street around 12:30 Sunday morning. Officials say everyone did get out safely but the garage and two vehicles inside are a total loss. The fire in the detached garage did spread to parts of the home. Crews say there was some damage to the upper floor of the home and to the exterior part of the kitchen.

Online Producer: Michelle Caldwell

 

 

Powered by Frankly