Setting the standard for custom home building for more than 25 years.
Stately-James Homes has an outstanding reputation as the area's premier custom home builder. With an extensive, exquisite portfolio of completed projects including log homes, interior remodeling, major additions, commercial banks, and luxury homes we have the versatility and experience to handle your project.
Here are just a few reasons why clients choose Stately-James time and time again:
- Decades of combined experience. Our team has a diverse and experienced building background and has been building homes for more than 25 years.
- Close, communicative working relationship with you. Every step of the way, Stately-James works with you to understand your needs, answer your questions, guide you through the process, and fulfill your greatest wishes for your home.
- Diverse building abilities. Whether you'd like a log home or luxury home, a room remodeled or your basement refinished, Stately-James has the experience and versatility to make any project a reality.
- Work with the area's top home designers. Our team is comprised of Eastern Iowa's most talented designers who will work closely with you to develop a design that meets your unique personal needs and lifestyle.
- Award-winning homes. Stately-James Homes regularly wins top honors in the area's annual Parade of Homes.
- "Green Building Professional" certified (CGP). Stately-James incorporates green building principles into all of our homes - without driving up the cost of construction.
- Experienced, reliable carpenters on staff. Stately-James has 15 experienced carpenters on staff to oversee your project from start to finish. Unlike most "custom home builders", Stately-James does not depend on subcontractors to build your home.
- Log home expertise. Log home construction presents its own set of construction techniques. Stately-James is a builder who has the experience and expertise to build the home correctly the first time.
- Beautiful lot offerings. Stately-James is proud to offer two different neighborhood settings should you choose to purchase a lot with us.
Stonehedge Neighborhood. Located just north of Cedar Rapids, this family friendly neighborhood is located in Robins and is adjacent to the new Robins City Park and close to Tuma Soccer Complex.
Eagles Gate. Along the beautiful Mississippi River bluffs south of quaint Guttenberg, Iowa. Ranging in size from one to four acres, these lots offer a gorgeous vista of the river and the eagles that soar above it.
Click here to view Gallery