Vinton fire victim released from hospital - KWWL - Eastern Iowa Breaking News, Weather, Closings

Vinton fire victim released from hospital

Posted:

VINTON (KWWL) - A Vinton woman suffering from smoke inhalation after her house caught fire is now out of the hospital.

Michelle huchinson's home caught fire Tuesday. Crews battled the fire..and wind for hours.

Fire investigators determined faulty electrical wiring in the bathroom sparked the fire.

A fund has now been set up for the family of three at Farmers Savings Bank in Vinton.

Online Producer: Jason Mortvedt

Powered by Frankly